Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mid-Morning Rambles

Here are some things I did yesterday: I got myself up to date on all the particulars surrounding William and Kate's wedding on the 29th of April (I'm not ashamed to say it fascinates me, okay well fine a little bit). I started following Nina Perez on Twitter (you should too) and bought her book Rebirth off Kindle... then I proceeded to read the book. It was only around 5 dollars and it was worth every penny, I absolutely loved it. Couldn't put it down!
I also had an amazing Skype Call with a friend, to the tune of about an hour.
What did I not do?
Study.
This is why at 5:12 in the morning, I am not in my comfy bed but am rather sitting in the common room trying to get my focus on. Of course the fact that I am currently updating this blog shows that I'm not quite focused yet.
I've been thinking quite often about which of my three series I am going to devote all my time to this summer. I am in love with Arabesque but I have a feeling that 'Edge of Darkness' series probably deserves a bit of attention. I'm wondering if I could somehow work on both and put off 'Backtrack' for a later date.
Ah well, I have three weeks to sort this out and well, not FIVE days until my Discrimination in Employment exam.
I've completely got to jet now!

Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!