Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am a total fail at blogging...

I totally fail at blogging but I it shouldn't be all that surprising considering the fact I am also a complete fail at keeping a journal. I will try to be more regular *fingers crossed*. My summer vacation has not been much different from the last couple weeks of school, which isn't a good thing. I wake up in the morning at the most ungodly hours and I write, then I take a nap and I write and then I convince myself I should nap at around six in the afternoon never to be heard from again until about two the next morning.
I must have told you before that either writing is harder than I remember it being or well maybe I spent so much time being unable to write because of all the crazy stuff going on with school that I forgot or refused to acknowledge that it is tons of hard work. It's kinda like My Best Friend's Girl... where Dane Cook's character would take these women who dumped their boyfriends, husbands and fiances out and basically be the biggest dick to them that he could possibly be. In the face of all that, they almost always go running back to the boyfriends, husbands, fiances although they probably were not such a catch to begin with. I admit that this example is only about sixty percent spot on because I adore writing and I definitely wouldn't compare it to a crappy ex-boyfriend. But alas, it was the best example I could come up with right now.
I am about to start my schedule for today write, sleep, write, go comatose (eating and reading somehow factors in). I think this would be a bit harder if my imaginary friends weren't so cool to get to know!
But yea, I'm out.

Tchuss.


PS: I'm so rocking Tinie Tempah as my writing tune for today (which means I'm probably going to listen to this song five hundred times in the next couple hours), check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!